17 Goals for 2017
I’ll be completely honest, I’m awful at always posting my goals publicly to keep myself in line. Of course, its not required but personally, I feel it’s something fun to share. In 2016 I left my day job and stopped teaching Zumba Fitness classes. It was hard to grasp this new concept but my full-time job had given me that security of financial stability while building my wedding photography business. I was able to take risks, and eventually I flew the coop and went full time with photography. Now that we’re a year after leaving said coop, I wanted to share some of my goals for 2017…
1. Set up my new office this Spring ( 🙂 !!)
2. Shoot at least 5 headshot/portrait sessions this year in said new office by August 2017
3. Photograph at least 30 weddings
4. Stop checking business email from the hours of 8 PM & 7:00 AM
5. Focus on educating clients and showing my WHY
6. Set up at least 2 shoots in Texas while I travel there this spring!
7. Networking, networking, networrrrking!
8. Create more informational posts for my blog <- Have you seen my most recent one?
9. Create a promo video and/or mini clips
10. Read at least 5 business oriented books this year
1. Start doing Yoga on a weekly basis
2. Take a sewing/painting and cooking class and create something! <- already signed up!
3. Go through old files/boxes and purge
4. Send handwritten notes/cards to friends & family. Who doesn’t love snail mail? <-already on it 😉
5. Cook at home more often <- I’ve already gotten better at this!
6. Eat more fruits and veggies <- I’m being totally serious here hah!
7. Always laugh
Surprisingly, these were hard to really narrow down (I had a lot more haha!) Have you set any goals for this year? Comment below! I’d love to hear about them 🙂