Well, if you followed me and my work last year, you’ll know that I had 18 goals for 2018. This year though, I plan to make more goals! If you’re curious what 2018 goals were see below..otherwise scroll to the bottom for the up to date list for 2019! 🙈
2018 Business Goals:
Utilize Instagram stories more often! – Which I totally did! I think it really helps get my personality across and what I do as a business owner.
Blog about MY journey to the altar as a newly engaged bride! – this has been a slow process I’ll be honest – mainly because my wedding is in 2020!
Conquer my PROFOTO light system for this years gigs! – Still conquering but definitely made some magic happen this year!
Blog weekly! Thanks to hiring my sister, this has been somewhat accomplished 😉
Distribute sample albums/products to fellow friendors I work with! YES X A MILLION! I was able to get cards and sample albums out to some of my favorite venues and vendors!
Create more informational posts for my blog <- YES! Have you seen my most recent one?
Do a styled shoot this year! Not only did I do this, I did AT LEAST FIVE! Three of which got published in New Jersey Bride Magazine.
Read at least 2 business oriented books – Welp, I only got through one – but thats okay!
2018 Personal Goals:
Purge my closet this spring – This never happened 😂
Learn to cut wood and create a few wood projects — I made myself a pasta drying rack with the help of Rob..does that count?
Try aerial yoga – Nope 😭
Read more books – I started listening to books!
Cook at home more often <- Thoroughly enjoying this goal
Maintain a well balanced lifestyle with more fruits and veggies (I was vegetarian for three weeks in December and felt so great!) I also thought about trying KETO diet. — Tried KETO, lost 13 lbs –and then learned I may be allergic to dairy ::insert super sad face::
1.Keep my office relatively clean and organized
2. Get more active engagement on social media/instastories
3. Blog on a weekly basis
4. Stop checking business email from the hours of 8 PM & 7:00 AM
5. Get published in another magazine this year!
6. Host a #JKPBRides event – or two!
7. Update my sample albums
8. Create more venue highlights like this one!
9. Push more traffic to The Princeton Bride!
10. Update the portfolio across the website/media platforms
1. Organize my personal spaces a bit more
2. Go to the gym 3-5x a week
3. Read/Listen to more books!
4. Take a hobbyist class – like calligraphy or DIY something
5. Figure out if I have to live without pizza forever (see 2018 update above)
6. Save for my own 2020 wedding!
7. Potentially buy a house
8. Drink more water
9. Take care of meeee!